- Contains the latest advanced Hybrid Si02 technology
- Seals paint for long-lasting protection against the elements
- Delivers an extreme water beading action
- Applies like a traditional liquid wax & is easy to use
- Non-whitening on non-painted trim and rubber gaskets
Meguiar’s sophisticated Hybrid Ceramic chemistry makes this product as easy to apply as an ordinary liquid wax! Engineered to be applied by either hand or dual action variable speed polisher (DA polisher), this formula produces a slick, protective, water beading layer that seals your paint from the environment. And it may be used on chrome & plastic trim, or as a top coat over traditional waxes & sealants, too!
How to use Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax:
- Apply to a cool, clean surface in the shade. Shake well.
- Spread a thin, even coat onto one panel at a time. Use two overlapping passes to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow 3-5 minutes of cure time before removing. Note: Hybrid Ceramic Wax does not "haze" like traditional waxes.
- Remove with a premium microfiber towel.
Pro Tip: Maintain your base layer with other Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic products to increase durability.