Why use a clay bar on your paint? After you wash and dry your car, rub your fingertips across the top surfaces. Don’t be surprised if what you feel is the presence of harmful contaminants such as over spray, fallout, brake dust, tree sap, and more that have bonded to your paint finish. These contaminants prevent the paint from reflecting light and shining to its full potential. Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Quik Clay Kit contains everything you need to restore a smooth-as-glass finish AND leave behind a layer of Hybrid Ceramic Protection. The Included Synthetic Clay Pad is designed to perform like traditional clay yet is easier to handle and can be used over and over again! Plus, it’s dialed in to effectively remove bonded contaminants without hazing the paint. Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer is not only a great lubricant, allowing the Synthetic Clay Pad to glide with ease, but will leave behind a layer of Hybrid Ceramic protection that beads water like crazy!
- Get a smooth-as-glass finish while protecting paint in just one-step
- Hybrid Ceramic Detailer lubricates the Synthetic Clay Pad & contains advanced Si02 Hybrid Ceramic protection
- Delivers enhanced slickness, shine and extreme water beading action
- Specialized Synthetic Clay Pad effectively removes bonded contaminants and smooths paint without hazing
- Premium Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel included to gently remove excess detailer